Friday, April 29, 2011

Men are pigs...

Why is it guys always just one that one thing and expecting nothing to happen? Arent they the most selfish bastards in the world? sigh. but I must admit, he did give me the heads up on not wanting anything serious. But how is it we can control feelings. luckily for me, im not attached to him and nothing has happened. who knows, things might happen in the future but why bother worring about it when life is indeed so short? I wont say he is using me cause I do know for a fact that Im using him as a rebound and distraction as well. lets just pray that I can stay on the staight line and not cross the line of emotions. anyway, he isnt the type of person I would wanna rely on for he is just too young and maybe can be a lil immature. I need a man, NOT a boy.. but the last i heard, the men are either taken or all dead. so, screw them....screw them all for I should not be playing in this game called love for a long period of time. fullstop!

No comments:

Post a Comment