Thursday, April 28, 2011

Road to Recovery?

Two days ago..the day I would have been waiting excitedly if we were still together. Surpringly, I didnt feel the hurt as much as I thought I would feel..I must say, I am proud of myself. but I gotta admit, it was this guy at work that distracted me from thinking of the ex. isnt it cool now that I can actually say it out loud? I believe Im finally on the road to recovery. this particular guy at work, I dont exactly know how to read him. I've been telling another colleague of mine that he would be a good flirt but he wouldnt be a good boyfriend. the problem with me is, I would not how far I've fallen until I fall smack down on my face. sigh. wat am i to do now? a great distraction? but then again, what if I never learn and fall in too deep again? if only this guy is for real. the he might be a good candidate for I need someone who is fun to be with and enables me to mingle around. however, we both know what he wants from me and for my sake, I hope I wake up fast enough this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment