Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sparks?

There's been so many things on my mind lately and i'm sure those who have been reading my blog would know my mind is usually occupied by the love of my heart. or I thought he was but he doesn't seem to be responding lately. oh well, i've got another problem now. there's this guy in my department. i know there would never be "something" coz he's a sweet talker and I think those who know him would agree if I saw he's a flirt. anyway, i know for sure i don't feel anything for him other than "curiosity" and maybe a lil excitement after from being out of the game for so long. but the thing is, I don't trust him. I think its kinda clear on what he wants. and we're definitely NOT on the same page. however, maybe I've been playing safe for too long. I wont deny that there's an attraction but like what people say..."sometimes we shouldn't rock the boat". Maybe he's right. Mousy is indeed scared for mousy have been severely hurt before and she might never recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment