Monday, May 2, 2011

Brighter Future?

I feel I'm in control now! ok, dat was a lie. anyway, I'm proud of myself. I've accomplished alot today! I pick up the pieces by going over to his place to take my stuff back. To my surprise, it was already in the bag. honestly, I didnt know how to feel when I saw dat. was it relieved? or was it heartbroken? I've lost the words to describe the feeling now. anyway, I saw there was some of her stuff there. I was tempted to trash it but then, why on earth should I sink to her level. she wants him, she can have him. coz I do know dat they wont last. with all said and done, I wish him the best in his future without me. he could have a great one with me but he chose to leave, so it will no longer be my problem anymore. donated blood again after 8months. yay!! i think dis is the best feeling so far.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment